On 20 September 2016, the European Commission, through the Innovation and Networks Executive Agency, pursuant to the 2016 work programme of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), launched four tenders aiming to support the financing of digital services infrastructures in the Member States in the following areas:
- Automated translation - 6.5 million Euros.
- Cyber-security - 12 million Euros.
- eInvoicing - 7 million Euros.
- Access to digital resources of European heritage (Europeana) - 2 million Euros.
Applications may be submitted until 15 December 2016.
The CEF is a European funding mechanism that aims to support the financing of trans-European networks, especially in telecommunications and information and communication technologies (CEF Telecom) in the 2014-2020 period.
- 2016 CEF Telecom calls for proposals (CEF-TC-2016-3) https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/apply-funding/2016-cef-telecom-calls-proposals