ANACOM discloses that use of the 1850-2000 kHz band is authorised, under the conditions laid down in the National Frequency Allocation Plan (QNAF) for the 1830-1850 kHz band, for participation in the following tenders during 2022:
- 26 and 27.03.2022 - CQ WW WPX Contest (SSB);
- 03 and 04.04.2022 - SP DX;
- 10 and 11.04.2022 - JIDX (CW);
- 23 and 24.04.2022 - Helvetia;
- 21 and 22.05.2022 - S.M. El Rey de Espanha (CW);
- 28 and 29.05.2022 - CQ WW WPX Contest (CW);
- 18 and 19.06.2022 - All Asian DX (CW);
- 25 and 26.06.2022 - S.M. El Rey de Espanha (SSB);
- 25 and 26.06.2022 - ARRL Field Day;
- 01.07.2022 - RAC Canada Day;
- 09 and 10.07.2022 - IARU HF World Championship;
- 06.08.2022 - Campeonato Europeu HF;
- 01 and 02.10.2022 - Oceania DX (SSB);
- 08 and 09.10.2022 - Oceania DX (CW);
- 29 and 30.10.2022 - CQ World-Wide DX (SSB);
- 12 and 13.11.2022 - OK/OM DX (CW);
- 19 and 20.11.2022 - All Austrian 160-Metros;
- 26 and 27.11.2022 - CQ World-Wide DX (CW);
- 02 to 04.12.2022 - ARRL 160m;
- 17 and 18.12.2022 - Croácia CW.
This authorization falls under Article 5(3) of Decree-Law 151-A/2000https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=976037 of 20 July, as worded by Decree-Law 264/2009https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1021644 of 28 September.
This authorisation for the temporary use of the 1850-2000 kHz band cannot be used for purposes other than those of the amateur service, nor by any other radiocommunications services.
Moreover, the broadcasts associated to this utilisation cannot cause interferences in other radiocommunications services, where their occurrence implies the immediate termination of the broadcast interfering in said band.
These utilisations must comply, whenever applicable, with the provisions in Decree-Law 53/2009https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=978436 of 2 March.
It should be noted that this does not give rise to any binding commitment by ANACOM, or any right, expectation or legally protected interest in relation to this authorisation in the future process relative to this frequency band.
- eNTFA - frequency portal https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?categoryId=343582