By determination of the Board of Directors of Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANACOM) of 31 March 2021, and under the terms of and for the purposes of the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 33 of Law no. 31/2014 of 30 May, and the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 of article 50 of Decree-Law no. 80/2015 of 14 May, ANACOM has decided to engage a period of public discussion on the draft Joint Order constituting the radio protection easement applicable to the Santa Maria geodesic station (part of the Atlantic Network of Geodynamic and Space Stations) in the Autonomous Region of the Azores.
As a result of this determination, ANACOM has granted a period of twenty (20) working days from the fifth (5th) day following the date on which the respective Notice is published in Diário da República (Official Journal). Under the terms of paragraph 4 of article 33 of Law no. 31/2014 of 30 May, during this period of public discussion, participants may comment on the application of the easement where they consider it unlawful or unwarranted, or consider it excessively onerous or of excessive scope. Comments should be submitted in writing and in Portuguese, by email to email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received no later than 25 May 2021.
As such, Notice no. 7324/2021https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1619262 was published in Series II of Diário da República (Official Journal) of 22 April 2021.
Meanwhile, the draft Joint Order and related documentation is available for consultation on this website, and can also be consulted:
- At ANACOM's public attendance offices:
- ANACOM's head Office in Lisbon (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm): Av. José Malhoa, 12, 1099-017 Lisbon (visits by arrangement - tel. 217211000);
- ANACOM's branch Office in the Azores (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm): Rua dos Valados, 18, Relva, 9500-652 Ponta Delgada (visits by arrangement - tel. 296302040).
- At Câmara Municipal de Vila do Porto, Largo Nossa Senhora da Conceição, Vila do Porto, Santa Maria, Azores (please contact the Municipality for access details).
- Public discussion of the draft Joint Order concerning the radio protection easement applicable to the Santa Maria geodesic station https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1622901