Under the terms of and for the purposes set out in paragraph 1 of article 98 of the Código do Procedimento Administrativo (Administrative Proceeding Code), the following is announced:
1. By determination of 7 July 2016, the Board of Directors of the Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANACOM) has decided to commence the procedure to prepare a Regulation to provide statistical information.
2. This procedure has the aim of defining the form, type, level of detail, periods and frequency of the sending of information requested on a regular basis by ANACOM to the entities which provide services and operate electronic communications networks, under the terms and for the purposes of article 108, in sub-paragraphs b) and f) of article 109 and article 125, paragraph no. 1, from the Electronic Communications Act (Law No. 5/2004, of 10 February, altered and republished by Law no. 51/2011, of 13 September, and subject to later alterations).
3. Interested parties may submit written contributions and suggestions which they consider should be taken into account under the current regulatory procedure. These should be sent to ANACOM within 10 working days from the date of this publication to email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. At a later stage, interested parties will have opportunity to comment on the draft Regulation, which will be submitted to public consultation in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of the Statutes of ANACOM, as approved by Decree-Law No. 39/2015 of 16 March, and with the provisions of article 101 of Código do Procedimento Administrativo (Administrative Procedure Code).
5. The draft Regulation will be published on ANACOM's institutional website and in the 2nd Series of Diário da República (Official Gazette), without notification made to interested parties under point c) of paragraph 3 of article 100 and paragraph 1 of article 101 of the Código do Procedimento Administrativo (Administrative Procedure Code).
6. ANACOM will examine the contributions and suggestions advanced by interested parties, and upon approval of the Regulation in question, will produce a report making reference to all responses received and providing an overall assessment that reflects ANACOM's position thereon and the reasoning for the options taken.
1 Each email may contain one or more files as long as the total size of all files does not exceed 10 megabytes and, if necessary, comments may be divided into two or more emails.
- Announcement of the commencement of procedure to prepare a Regulation to provide statistical information https://www.anacom.pt/render.jsp?contentId=1390726